http://destinationtalent.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/logox400x156.png 0 0 dTalent http://destinationtalent.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/logox400x156.png dTalent2008-07-19 10:15:022008-07-19 10:15:02Weekend Readings
- Deb Loveridge, Vedior’s CEO, Asia-Pacific, argues that "recruitment companies that care attract the right talent"
- Sheryle Moon, Managing Director, Julia Ross, rants on 457 Visa restrictions placed on recruitment firms.
- AFR BOSS announced Young Executive 2008 Winners. "This year’s winners are really aware of their own personal desires and achievements that are non work related" declared the judges.
- In the US, AllianceQ launched with the aim to cut recruitment cost, ban recruitment firms and share candidates. Some aspects of the model looks very similar to the Cyberlynx experiment in Australia.
- Interesting Harvard Business Review article on Zappos, an online shoe retailing company, which offers new employees bribes to quit , if they think they are not a good fit.
- Finally, Linkedin introduced DirectAds, which will allow employers/members to "specify the audience that will see their ads".
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!